Polaris specialises in a wide spectrum of analysis techniques, including: Market Mix Modelling, Multi-Touch Digital Attribution, Jones Analysis, Regression Models and Audience Segmentations. The purpose of the team is to generate analytic based insights for clients, enabling them to optimise their budgets and empowering smarter investment decisions.
Polaris, through I&F affiliation partnership with IPG, collaborates with nearly 200 analysts (covering 31 markets) from 12 excellence hubs which enables Polaris to share resource and latest knowledge from around the world.
As Analyst you will be responsible for identifying the best solution to a client’s business challenge and activating the proposed solution. The role requires excellent communication and project management skills. You will be leading cutting-edge data projects. You will be expected to regularly collaborate with all I&F Grupa agencies, media, digital, creative and global teams, especially CEE hub in Poland Hub in order to build product relationship.
You will have an opportunity to work on new business pitches and a wide variety of client projects including The Coca Cola Company, Nestle, L`Oreal, and other biggest global clients.
- Consult with agencies` teams across I&F Grupa to identify SEE and Nordic markets client opportunities
- Design cutting-edge, high value analytics proposals with support of Head of Polaris
- Run analysis and manage delivery of standard MMM projects
- Deliver highly engaging client de-briefs in collaboration with the client strategy/account teams
- Support legal team with project management of any data contracts
- Ensure all projects have appropriate fees baked into proposals
- Support on new business opportunities, on-going client engagements and other ad hoc pitch requests across any I&F agency and market
- Be an expert in areas like Marketing Mix Modelling, Digital Attribution, Jones Analysis, Regression Models and Audience Segmentations across I&F Grupa
- Proactively identify new opportunities for product innovation
- Work with global teams to develop analytics tools
- Promote the role of analytics as part of the communication/marketing planning process
- Mentor Polaris and agencies` strategy team members on relevant industry developments
- Build relationships across the I&F Grupa & clients
- University graduate (statistics, economics, finance, or marketing focus preferred)
- Deep familiarity with the mathematics behind Marketing Mix Modelling and optimization
- 3 years Marketing Mix Modelling and Analytics experience, either in a major agency, internal company team or bespoke consultancy
- Experience of data matching
- Basic knowledge of audience segmentations, research, lifetime value, and ROI
- Good skills in at least one major statistical software (SQL, SPSS, etc.) and/or able to handle big datasets
- Data visualisation skills and PowerBI / Tableau knowledge
- Intellectual curiosity and confident project lead
- Highly numerate with strong attention to detail
- Solutions orientated with natural problem solving skills
- Consistently meets deadlines
- Communicates well with local & global teams
- Strong & clear presentation style
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactively shares ideas & knowledge
We want our employees to feel safe & sound so are providing additionally:
the possibility to develop their capacity and to improve in dynamic environment. We reward personal contribution, motivation and initiative. We provide quality conditions for professional development. We guarantee that your career with us will be varied and exciting. Every day in this fast paced environment presents a different challenge and if you work smart and are the best at what you do, your time here will produce endless possibilities for your future.
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So we also offer a range of benefits
- In addition to your annual holiday entitlement, the office closes between New Year & Christmas on most years when the calendar allows
- Enhanced family friendly policies by covering full monthly salary during maternity leave for all employees with more than 18 months of continuous working experiences.
- Free eye tests
- Awarding significant work anniversaries at the company
- Regular monthly after work parties
- Plus a huge number of benefits: New Year’s child gift vouchers, monthly theatre tickets / other events giveaways…
- Spots activities
- Medical check once a year
- Flexible working hours and work from home
Please send your CV latest till October 31st at email@example.com
Note: All applications will be considered with full confidentiality, and only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted